Saturday, June 7, 2008

February---finally


This is actually in January but I wanted it on here. He is having a blast but look how much he has to duck to go through.



I don't know where to start with this one as it is June now and I am so far behind. Berik continues to strive to be independant. He does
well at chow time with his fork and glass.
I mean , my fork and glass. He wants whatever we have, especially me. That's probably because he knows I will give in for a moment of peace and quiet. It was suggested that we try veggie burgers and we did but couldn't find the recommended brand and B didn't like the ones we got. We will try again and we are still trying to remember the bread sticks when we are at the store. Thanks , Sara for the suggestions. Another thing I failed to mention in my last post is that Berik has all of his teeth in. Yes, all of them and he isn't 2 yet. He sure uses them too to crunch up, shred up and rip up usually food but sometimes I think we may have a puppy in the house.
Valentines day sure got here in a hurry and that meant shopping for Valentines goodies for the 3 girls at daycare. Right now Berik is in private care and the other children are all girls. They exchange gifts or "have parties" 4x a year, Valentines, Easter, Halloween, and Christmas. I do enjoy making up the bags and usually Berik is excited but this time he couldn't have cared less. I couldn't even get him to hardly sit by the bags much less hold his Valentine puppy.
Berik loves to get and open mail. He got an early Valentines gift from his Godmother, Elizabeth. Thanks!

He is still into lining up things, his trucks, magnets, food, etc.. the daycare lady says each morning he lines the playroom window sill with trucks.









Just by chance I figure he got these in order from smallest to largest.

Other than my birthday this month, which I have no idea what I did, there just wasn't alot going on except getting ready for Berik's baptism and birthday in March. I am into taking all of these cute pictures of him sleeping and will leave you those.

3 comments:

Susan said...

He is so cute. You are slowly getting caught up Mom! Only March, April, May, then June, then you will be up to date!!!

SEan used to love to line up his matchbox cars. He loved those lil cars from age 2 to age 8, I think.

I always love seeing the cute pictures and hearing adventures of B.

Happy WAY belated birthday.
:)

Our Family of Bloggers said...

That last picture is too cute. Love the updates! I can't believe he has all of his teeth? That is crazy! Thanks for updating--- and yes, happy belated birthday to you & Berik!

Chris Sapp said...

Just want to say it was GREAT meeting your family!!! Mateo is still talking about his girlfriend :-) Stay in touch! SpEduc8er@aol.com

Michelle Sapp