Friday, February 1, 2008

I’ve been “tagged” and now have to post 7 strange/weird facts about me, and then tag 7 other bloggers to do the same.
Here are the rules for those I’ve tagged: Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random bloggers, as well as your original tagger. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on his or her blog.

1. At the ripe ol' age of 43 I still like to color

2. When walking with anyone I like to be on their right side, other wise I end up bumping into them when I walk.

3. There is one particular kind of choc chip muffin mix that you just add water to. I don't like the muffins when they are cooked but love the raw dough and have been know to eat a whole package of it for lunch.

4. I have had the same blue comb since Jr high school.

5. When I was about 4 or 5, I was getting out of my dad's private plane and I saw Jack Benny. I ran over to his plane and said, "hi" as my parents were running after me. My parents said he thought I was cute and invited us on his plane for sodas. After the visit my parents asked my if I really knew who that was and I said, "yes, he's the man that holds up one finger and says," one gallon please". (from a Texaco commercial)

6. While waiting on my friends, I feel asleep at a nightclub (completely sober) and got thrown out because they said I was drunk.

7. my husband and I met when we were 16 and 13 respectively. I was in 8th grade and he in the 11th. He told me then that someday he would marry me. He did at age 39, only 23 years later.

That's it and now since I have waited so long I don't have anyone to tag so you'll just have fun reading these and maybe next time I will respond in a more timely manner. Gena

5 comments:

Gretchen said...

Those are great! I have so enjoyed reading everyone's interesting facts about themselves. Thanks for responding. I don't like chocolate chip cookies either but I LOVE eating the dough. Baking just ruins it. :)

Susan said...

You are hilarious.
wow, you met Jack Benny. That is really cool

How you kept a comb and a man that long is amazing...:)

good to hear from you.

:)

John & Jenny Morgan said...

Why'd it take your husband so long to follow through with his promise? ;)

I reckon we can never go on a walk together because I, too, like to walk on the right and can't walk a straight path.

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! Though I already knew most of those things!--haha
Tara

Kim said...

Those are some funny facts! Who is Jack Benny? :) The comb thing is hysterical. I have the same pink plastic container from when my mom was in junior high. I love the Christmas photo, I would have bugged out about the socks too! I had a "mini meltdown" that Josh's socks were navy blue and his pants were black in their photo. He would NOT keep his shoes on! Oh well!! :)